NovAseptic® hardware, a range of high performing risk-free fluid handling components, exceeds the requirements for clean, sanitary processes.
With our wide range of mixers, valves and connectors, you can easily improve the safety, quality, potency and purity of your product. What’s more, NovAseptic® hardware components also integrate Merck’s best-in-class aseptic applications knowledge and support, enabling you to:
- Maximize product throughput
- Reduce Maintenance
- Minimize processing time
See for yourself how NovAseptic® hardware can help you improve your operational efficiency: Mixers, Valves, Connectors.
Mixer Types to Meet Your Process Requirements
NovAseptic® mixers offer a complete solution for mixing throughout the process line and are designed for a wide variety of mixing applications in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Find the best mixer for your process and scale below.Learn more about NovAseptic® Mixers
|NovAseptic® GMP Mixer
Used for general blending, temperature control, cell culture and other critical applications requiring very low shear.
|NovAseptic® USM Mixer
Used in most general mixing applications where low shear is not a requirement. This includes buffers, cleaning solutions, glucose, vaccine adjuvants and other common solutions for both upstream and down stream applications.
|NovAseptic® HS Mixer
Used for difficult, time consuming applications such as powders and solids dissolutions. Effectively used in tandem with other type of mixers to reduce mixing time.
|NovAseptic® HSI Mixer
Used for high shear mixing without tank. Applicable towards lean manufacturing operations.
A full range of valves that deliver reliable and proven aseptic performance, no matter how demanding the process or application.Learn more about NovAseptic® ValvesApplications
Features and Benefits
- Aseptic & rapid tank draining requirements
- Challenging SIP applications
- Take off loop for WFI and other critical process supply loops
- Critical down stream purification unit operations such as TFF, Chromatography and fill and finish applications
- Low hold up - enables full product drainability
- No dead legs - eliminates process contamination
- Long diaphragm life - increases operation reliability, reduces maintenance and process cost
- A wide range of configurations and materials - simplifies process design and meets unique process requirements
- USP VI tested - reduces validation efforts
Interactive: Wide Range of Aseptic Components
A full range of NA connectors that deliver reliable and proven aseptic performance, no matter how demanding the process or application.Learn more about NovAseptic® ConnectorsFocused on Aseptic Design
NovAseptic® connectors are available in two different models: tank connection or in-line. These fit a wide range of tube standards, including: ISO, ASTM, DIN and SMS.
Features and Benefits
- Tank Connection: Designed to avoid dead legs in all tank entries and improve the aseptic design of your process. These will reduce your sterilization and cleaning time, as well as minimize cross product contamination and product loss.
- In-Line: Used with with sensors, probes, sampling devices and other devices which require in-line connectivity.
- No dead legs – speeds up and ensures quality of CIP, making validation easier and reproducible
- Flexible design with range of configurations – fast and easy to use
- Operator friendly – reduces maintenance and risk of human error
- Total aseptic design – prevents contamination problems
- Available as a tank connected version or in-line with NovaSeptum Sampling System – allows for total process monitoring control