Mobius® Single-Use Bioreactors
Our bioreactor portfolio has been designed to ensure that ease-of-use and operational flexibility at small scale can be translated to full-scale production.
Scalable, Simple, Smart and Reliable
Mobius® Single-Use Bioreactors are a scalable portfolio of stirred tank bioreactors that provide flexibility by configuring software, hardware, and single-use assemblies for use in suspension and adherent cell culture applications.
The Mobius® Bioreactor family includes the bench scale (3 L), pilot-scale (50 L and 200 L) , and clinical scale (1000 L and 2000 L) bioreactors that enable cell culturing capabilities for early process development through clinical batch production. The bench scale Mobius® 3 L Bioreactor is a rigid stirred tank bioreactor while the Mobius® 50 L, 200 L, 1000 L and 2000 L large-scale bioreactors are inflatable stirred tank Flexware® assemblies used in stainless steel vessels.
Superior mixing capabilities throughout Mobius® Bioreactor Family
The Mobius® Single-Use Bioreactors Portfolio
The Mobius® Single-Use Bioreactors were designed with ease-of-use features in mind for your process development, pilot, and clinical scale applications.
- 5:1 turndown ratio
- EZ fold technology, which allows for automatic deployment of the Flexware® assembly
- X-Baffle for homogeneous mixing
- Multiple Sparger Options
- PureFlex Film
* To optimize the handling of single-use assemblies above 1000L, the 1000L and 2000L have additional benefits
- A vessel drawer
- PureFlex Plus Film
Mobius® 3 L Bioreactors
The Mobius® 3 L Single-use combines the predictability of a stirred tank design with the flexibility of single-use, making it the ideal solution for bench scale cell culture process development.
- Ready to use – comes pre-assembled and gamma irrdiated.
- Utilize your existing controller – eliminate the need to purchase additional capital.
- Comparable functionality to conventional glass bioreactors
- Scalable to our larger offering of bioreactors, ranging from 50L to 2000L