The ProteoExtract® and ProteoEnrich™ kits cover the different steps in proteomics sample preparation, from protein extraction and abundant protein removal to concentration of protein mixtures, removal of interfering substances, digestion of proteins, selective capturing of phosphorylated peptides, and selective enrichment for specific protein classes. All kits are compatible with each other. Many kits are designed to produce samples that can be used directly in applications such as activity assays, protein microarrays, SDS-PAGE, immunoblotting, ELISA, 2D gel electrophoresis, mass spectrometry (MS; including MS/MS, LC-MS, MALDI-MS, SELDI-MS, and ESI-MS), and others.
Features & Benefits
- Efficient and reproducible protein extraction
- Protease inhibitor cocktail improves results in 2D gel electrophoresis
- Better spot resolution facilitated by nucleic acid digestion with protease-free Benzonase® nuclease
- Designed for compatibility with many applications including activity assays, Western blots, 1D and 2D PAGE, and mass spectrometry
- Optimized protocols for different biological samples
Cell Fractionation and Organelle Isolation, Membrane Protein Extraction, Subcellular Protein Fractionation, Cytosol/Mitochondria Protein Fractionation, Cytoskeleton Enrichment, Enhancing Resolution of Low-Abundance Proteins, Abundant Protein Removal, Albumin/IgG Depletion, Glycopeptide and Phosphopeptide Enrichment