The RiOs-DI® Clinical system is a compact solution designed for low volume analyzers. The system efficiently combines reverse osmosis (RO) technology with deionization (DI) resins to produce CLSI® Special Reagent Water (SRW). It is economical, easy to use, saves water and improves productivity and results.
Simple handling & maintenance
- Specifically designed to feed low-volume analyzers using up to 20 L/day
- Convenient installation anywhere in your laboratory with its compact design: wall-mounted or on the bench.
- Easily insert your pack in one movement with the patented locking mechanism.
- Backlit color display provides just the information required.
- SRW water is easily available from the 6L built-in storage tank.
- Provides an efficient alternative to buying and storing bottled water.
For full confidence in your RiOs-DI® Clinical system, it is delivered a Certificate of Conformity ensuring that it has been built and tested fully assembled following internal Standard Operating Procedures. All RiOs-DI® Clinical consumables are delivered with their Certificate of Quality. The manufacturing site is ISO® 9001 v.2000 and ISO® 140001 certified.
RiOs-DI® pure water (SRW)
|Resistivity at 25 °C||> 10 MΩ.cm|
|TOC||< 50 ppb|
|Bacteria||< 10 CFU/mL|
|Flow rate at 15 °C typically||> 2.4 L/h|
|Feed water||Potable tap water with conductivity < 2000 µS/cm at 25 °C|
|Feed water connection||½ in Gaz M|
|Feed water pressure||0.5 - 6 bar|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||500 x 290 x 330 mm (19.6 x 11.4 x 13.0 in)|
|Operating weight||17.3 kg (38.0 lb)|
|Built-in storage tank volume||6 L|
|Electrical power supply voltage||100 - 250 V +/- 10%|
|Electrical power supply frequency||50 - 60 Hz +/- 10%|
The RiOs-DI® Clinical system is tested by an independent and accredited company for compliance with the CE directives related to safety and electromagnetic compatibility. The report can be consulted on demand. The RiOs-DI® system is built using components and practices recommended by UL and has been cUL marked. The registration can be verified on the UL web site ( http://www.ul.com).