What will you learn?
- Hear about recent research on tyrosine kinase signaling in patients with lung adenocarcinoma
- Associations of circulating biomarker levels with disease progression in lung cancer
- Results from the evaluation of the matching patient sera to stimulate RTK signaling
- Discuss potential mechanisms leading to disparity in these findings
- Gain insight into how to successfully integrate multiplexed immunoassays into your cancer research workflow
- Learn about best practices for running multiplex protein detection assays to generate the highest quality data