Signal Transduction Book Offer
Stay up to date on the latest product releases, literature and exclusive offers!
Be one of the first 200 people to sign up and you will receive the latest edition of the Signal Transduction book!
The Signal Transduction Book provides a concise overview of the role of signal transduction in health and disease. Each chapter is a self-contained summary with diagrams that show the relationship between various signaling components in a userfriendly format. This practical resource is part of our continuing commitment to provide useful information and exceptional service to you.
The book is organized into 32 chapters relating to various aspects of normal signal transduction and changes in disease conditions.
- 7 chapters on protein kinases and phosphatases
- 3 chapters on processes affecting nuclear function
- 3 chapters on mechanisms involved in stem cell biology
- 3 chapters related to tumor growth and metastasis
- Other disease areas: diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, inflammation
- Cytoskeleton and extracellular matrix proteins
- Chapters on lipid, calcium and cytokine signaling