≤ 3 pg/ml
Fascinated by analytics.
Naturally pure: GC solvents for food analysis
Doubt can be a real pest – particularly when testing food samples for pesticides. Is the peak in the chromatogram from the sample or the solvents? Were your food batches unfairly rejected? ≤ 3 pg/ml is the answer. This value represents the absence of any individual signal greater than 3 pg/ml within a specific retention time range for GC-ECD. And it secures a clear baseline when using our high-purity SupraSolv® solvents for pesticide analysis. These high standards are also offered in our UniSolv® solvents for organic trace analysis, providing even a broader retention time range and lower interference signals. Merck Millipore GC solvents set new standards in application reliability – for maximum food safety.
- Widest specified retention time range: Suitable for a broad range of applications
- Lowest concentration of impurities allowed: Highest reliability, safety and detection sensitivity
- Batch-to-batch consistency: Avoids costly analysis repetition and saves time
- Application-tested quality: Ensures solvents meet your particular requirements
A clear baseline for reliable results: SupraSolv®
For clear answers, SupraSolv® is the solvent of choice. Specially developed for GC-ECD, SupraSolv® solvents are suitable for the analysis of medium- to high-boiling substances. In fact, they offer the largest ECD retention time range of any solvent currently available. This makes them ideal for a wide range of applications including pesticide residue analysis, e.g. according to EPA method 508. Due to their superior purity and minimal interference signals within the specified retention time range, they help you achieve consistently accurate, reliable and reproducible results.
- Reliable results due to minimal interference signals within a specified retention time range
- Widest retention time range for the most comprehensive range of applications
- Specified ECD retention time range covers all analytes of interest for EPA method 508
The unique solution for all applications: UniSolv®
No matter which gas chromatography method you choose (GC-ECD, GC-FID and GC-MS), or which sample you wish to analyze, you only need a single solvent quality: UniSolv®. This unique, universal solvent provides an even broader retention time range than SupraSolv® and permissible concentration of interference signals is lower, too. Thus it is suitable for the analysis of even low- to high-boiling substances. No other GC solvent on the market offers such a wide range of applications.
- One solvent grade suitable for GC-ECD, GC-FID and GC-MS
- Even wider retention time range and lower concentration of interference signals than SupraSolv® (≤ 2 pg/ml)
- Recommended for the analysis of dioxins and furans (PCDD/F)
A perfect match: Merck Millipore reference materials
Our broad range of reference substances for GC offers exceptional purity, and is optimized for the identification of unknown compounds in gas chromatography, or as standards in quantitative GC analysis. Since the great majority of these reference materials are completely synthetic, they are largely free of isomers that would be otherwise difficult to separate by GC. In addition, each pack comes with a gas chromatogram generated under appropriate test conditions, thus ensuring the highest quality.
|Acetone for gas chromatography SupraSolv®||100012|
|Cyclohexane for gas chromatography SupraSolv®||102817|
|Dichloromethane for gas chromatography SupraSolv®||106054|
|Ethyl acetate for gas chromatography SupraSolv®||110972|
|n-Hexane for gas chromatography SupraSolv®||104371|
|Toluene for gas chromatography SupraSolv®||108389|
|Dichloromethane for organic trace analysis UniSolv®||106454|
|n-Hexane for organic trace analysis UniSolv®||104369|
|Toluene for organic trace analysis UniSolv®||108388|