A natural-born explorer?
“Operations” transforms pipeline innovations into products that provide true value to our life science customers. Our employees have expertise in a variety of areas that include manufacturing, engineering, environmental health & safety, supply chain management and quality management.
We use a full spectrum of processes and technologies across three technology clusters of manufacturing operations: biologics, separations and specialties. Our sites have an operational excellence culture in place that uses methodologies like Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma to reinforce our continuous improvement commitment. Our manufacturing technology clusters have state-of-the-art manufacturing sites worldwide, including major Merck Millipore locations in Germany, France, Ireland, India and the United States.
We recruit Operators, Technicians, Engineers and Managers for our Operations’ roles. These positions mainly require technical and industrial background.
Opportunities in Global Operations typically include Technicians, Engineers and Managers in:
- Production (including Operators)
- Quality Management (Validation, QA & QC, system, supplier, design Assurance)
- Supply Chain (Logistics, distribution, transportation, customer service)
- Process Excellence
What we look for:
- Strong academic background. BS degree, MS degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Relevant experience in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
- Good communication skills