Research is still your favorite?
Are you a natural born problem solver?
Are you a natural known problem solver? Known for spotting unmet needs and figuring out ingenious ways to meet them? Welcome to Merck Millipore.
We’re looking for talent with a dual passion for science and business who are interested in collaborating with customers to build innovative and exciting new markets solutions.
Research & Development
Innovation. Scientific excellence. The highest ethical standards. Research & Development at Merck Millipore stands for all of these things.
Technical Service Specialists play a key role, providing technical support to our customers and field sales personnel. The team provides advice regarding the proper use and performance of products, including application feasibility, the key interface to our Quality Customer Care program, act as liaisons to internal groups, assist in technical training programs, travel to trade shows and visit customer sites.
Opportunities in Science Functions typically include:
- Research Scientists (Technicians and Engineers)
- Process/Product Development
- Application Engineers
- Processing Technologies
- Technical Services Representatives
- Field and Inhouse Service Technicians
- Biomanufacturing Scientists
- Cellular and Molecular Biology,
- Analytical Chemistry,
- Bioinformatics / Cheminformatics,
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Certificate or Associates Degree for technicians
- Practical experience in a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device or regulated industry