Chromatography Volume and Flow Rate Calculator
Your tool for column packing, process development, and scale up calculations
Quickly determine column dimensions and easily convert between flow rates, linear velocity and residence time. Get the recommended compression factor as well as the minimum resin volume required to pack a column easily. This tool also provides you with catalogue numbers and links of our comprehensive chromatography media portfolio at your fingertips.
Features at a glance:
- Calculates column volumes by selecting either the bed height or the packed volume
- Calculates the flow rate and linear velocity in all commonly used units
- Bed diameters and volumes can be input in different units for ease of use depending on the scale of work
- Provides the recommended compression factor based on the column dimensions specified and resin selected by you
- Allows the input of a custom number to determine the minimum required volume
- Displays resin pack size availabilities and corresponding catalogue numbers
Available as a free app for tablets and web version:
Watch Our Vodcast on How to Use the Chromatography Calculator
Apple is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
iOS is a trademark of Cisco Technology Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. All rights reserved.