Milli-Q® EQ 7008/16 Ultrapure & Pure Water Purification System
Type 1 ultrapure water system for sensitive laboratory applications with access to pure RO water
Type 1 ultrapure water system for sensitive laboratory applications with access to pure RO water Menos
Informações para pedidos
|Milli-Q® EQ 7008/16 Ultrapure & pure water purification system - Portuguese|
Manuais do usuário
|User Guide - EQ 7000|
|User Guide - EQ 7000 - Portuguese|
|User Guide - EQ 7000 - Spanish|
|User Guide - EQ 7008/16|
|User Guide - EQ 7008/16 - Portuguese|
|User Guide - EQ 7008/16 - Spanish|
Produtos e aplicações relacionadas
Famílias de produtos
Milli-Q® IQ 7003/05/10/15 Water Purification SystemsAn integrated ultrapure and pure water system that is intelligent, easy-to-use and environmentally friendly.
Saiba mais >>
|Lab Water Purification > Milli-Q® Type 1 Ultrapure Water Systems|
Consistently high-quality ultrapure water is required for scientists to deliver reliable, high-quality analytical results. Milli-Q® EQ 7008/16 ultrapure (Type 1) and reverse osmosis (RO, Type 3) water systems are designed to produce consistent ultrapure water quality [resistivity 18.2 MΩ·cm @ 25 °C; total organic carbon (TOC) ≤ 5 ppb] that can be adapted to each user's specific application requirements. A range of intelligent design features make it effortless to dispense water as needed and where needed in the lab.
A tap-to-ultrapure water purification system that adapts to your laboratory space and science.
Flexibility that fits your laboratory. You can choose…
- The space-saving setup that works for you: On or under the bench, or up on the wall.
- To system-mount or wall-mount the Q-POD® dispenser.
- To wall mount the HMI touchscreen or place it on the bench up to 3 m from the system.
- The water storage option that suits your volume and quality requirements.
- To adapt the final water quality according to your requirements with our range of Application POD-Pak final filters
Intelligent Water Storage Tank
- Multi-targeted protection from contamination safeguards water quality.
- Prior to water production, automatic rinsing of the RO membrane ensures that only RO (Type 3) quality enters the tank.
- Seamlessly integrated vent filter protects against airborne contaminants.
- Automatic Sanitization Module (ASM), with mercury-free ech2o® UVC LED lamp, prevents bacterial growth and biofilm formation by regularly irradiating stored water and tank walls.
Easy and agile Q-POD® ultrapure water dispensing
- Select from 3 manual flow rates and one-touch volumetric dispensing.
- NEW ‘Check & Dispense’ lights on the Q-POD® arm give you confidence that every dispense is the optimal dispense.
- Mount the dispenser where you want it, up to 3 m from the purification unit.
- A foot pedal option supports hands-free dispensing.
Large (7”) and intuitive touchscreen control
- User-friendly HMI interface simplifies system use and data access.
- Place the screen where you want it, up to 3 m from the purification unit.
- Connectivity facilitates remote system monitoring and control, and data management.
At-a-glance water quality monitoring
- Rapid quality monitoring assures your every dispense.
- Inline proprietary TOC indicator measures at the point of use.
Confidence in authentic Milli-Q® quality
- Achieve high-quality ultrapure water at predictable running costs.
- Benefit from expert support throughout your system’s lifetime.
- Select from a full range of services, including timesaving MyMilli-Q™ digital services
Support for your sustainability goals
- Up to 42% smaller footprint vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Direct system.
- 33% smaller and lighter purification cartridges vs. our previous generation Milli-Q® Direct system.
- 47% plastic by weight from suppliers following the Together for Sustainability approach, audited by EcoVadis.
- Reduced waste management with a mercury-free ech2o® UV lamp used in the tank’s ASM (see above).
- Minimal water and energy consumption when not used for extended periods.
Water Specifications / International Conformity
|Ultrapure, Type 1 water specifications1 (from Q-POD® dispenser)|
|Resistivity at 25 °C2||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Total Organic Carbon (TOC)||≤ 5 ppb|
|Particles3||No particles with size > 0.22 µm|
|Bacteria||< 0.01 cfu/mL (<10 cfu/L)(4)
< 0.005 cfu/mL (< 5 cfu/L)(5)
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)6||< 0.001 EU/mL|
|RNases6||< 1 pg/mL|
|DNases6||< 5 pg/mL|
|Proteases6||< 0.15 µg/mL|
|Flow rate||< 2 L/min|
|1. These values are typical and may vary depending on the nature and concentration of contaminants in the feed water.
2. Resistivity can also be displayed non-temperature-compensated as required by USP.
3. With Millipak® or Millipak® Gold filter.
4. With Millipak® or Biopak® filter.
5. With Millipak® Gold filter when installed and used in a laminar flow hood.
6. With Biopak® polisher.
|Tank water / Type 3 water delivery|
|Dispensing tank water is possible provided that a tank front valve is installed.|
|Resistivity at 25 °C||> 0.05 MΩ·cm|
|RO ionic rejection||97–98%|
|Organics rejection||≥ 99% (depending on the type of molecule)|
|TOC||< 200 ppb|
|Colloids||< 1000 ppb|
|Bacteria||< 1000 cfu/mL (with ASM option installed)|
|Production flow rate||8 L/h (Milli-Q® EQ 7008)
16 L/h (Milli-Q® EQ 7016)
|Feed water requirements|
|Feed water quality||Potable tap water|
|Conductivity||< 2000 µS/cm @ 25 °C (as NaCl)|
|TOC (total organic carbon)||< 2 ppm|
|Temperature||5 – 35 °C / 41 – 95 °F|
|Electric power source voltage||100 – 240 VAC ± 10%|
|Electric power source frequency||50/60 Hz ± 2 Hz|
|Compact benchtop configuration (Purification unit with Q-POD® dispenser on top position)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||767 x 444 x 556 mm (30.2 x 17.5 x 21.9 in)|
|Operating weight (with water)|
|Milli-Q® EQ 7008||27.4 kg (60.4 lbs)|
|Milli-Q® EQ 7016||28.7 kg (63.3 lbs)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|Purification unit||498 x 375 x 380 mm (19.6 x 14.8 x 15.0 in)|
|Q-POD® dispenser||542 x 113 x 437 mm (21.3 x 4.4 x 17.2 in)|
|HMI touchscreen||186 x 190 x 94 mm (7.3 x 7.4 x 3.7 in)|
International Regulatory Requirements
EU declaration of conformity – UL safety marking
Milli-Q® EQ 7008/16 systems have been designed and manufactured in accordance to the international standard and test method defined by the IECEE organization according CB Scheme process. CB Scheme process was applied for electromagnetic compatibility and safety compliance.
Milli-Q® EQ 7008/16 systems are also subject of the UL listing Marking Program and meets the following marking and registration requirements listed below:
- UL registration can be verified on the UL web site.
- Access to CB certificate: IECEE web site.