RCS® StandardThe classic, robust and reliable microbial air sampler which has been available for more than 30 years
RCS® High Flow TouchActive monitoring of ambient air and compressed gases in sterile environments. A wide range of accessories is available for all our RCS® systems.
HYCON® Contact SlidesReady-to-use media for microbial testing of flat and curved surfaces.
RCS® Plus ExOur microbial air sampler for secure microbial air monitoring in explosion hazard areas.
相关产品，按下列排序： Brand Facete
|Industrial Microbiology > Culture Media > Culture Media for Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Industry > Ready-to-use Media > Air Monitoring > Hycon Agar Strips|
A wide range of HYCON® Agar Strips is available specifically for RCS® Microbial Air Samplers. There are several total count media, selective media for yeasts and molds, coliform organisms and staphylococci. Our HYCON® Agar Strips are available as non-irradiated strips for less critical clean rooms and as gamma-irradiated products in sterile double packaging for air monitoring in critical environments. Using standardized media which are manufactured in controlled cleanroom environments allows for the complete validation of the RCS system according to ISO 14698-1/2. Each individual agar strip is welded into a re-sealable sleeve and 100% visually controlled, ensuring maximum safety in critical environments.
HYCON® Agar Strips are used for monitoring of ambient air and compressed gases with the RCS® High Flow Touch Microbial Air Sampler and the RCS® Isolator. They are also applied with the RCS® Standard and the RCS® Plus Ex Microbial Air Sampler for monitoring of explosion hazard areas.
- Manufactured under strictly controlled aseptic conditions
- Fully validated according to ISO 14698-1/2 in combination with RCS® Systems
- Also available as gamma-irradiated consumables in sterile double packaging for use in critically controlled areas
Safe and convenient:
- Re-sealable sleeve ensures sterility and allows for secure handling
- Individually packed and 100% visually checked
- Validated storage from 2-25 °C, thus allowing room temperature storage (except agar strips S and C)
- Shelf life of up to six months: saves costs when fewer incoming goods controls are needed
- Available as total count media and selective media: adapts to, depending on user requirements
Additionally, for gamma-irradiated products:
- Gamma-irradiated for maximum safety
- Specifically designed for applications within isolator and clean room environments
- Double packaging allows for easy transfer into critical areas
- Contained additives for neutralization of more than 5,000 ppm of hydrogen peroxide (only TCI- γ)