Request a Quote or a Demo for the Steritest™ Symbio Pumps
Pioneering Excellence with the New Steritest™ Symbio Pumps
Merck is a renowned expert in sterility testing. In 1974, when we invented the first Steritest™ closed membrane filtration testing device, we made sterility testing reliable.
Reliable sterility testing is now even easier with our new Steritest™ Symbio sterility testing pumps. They will speed up and streamline your workflow, maximizing safety, confidence and convenience.
The Solution to All Your Testing Challenges
- Reduced pump height for easy access in laminar flow hoods
- Compact pump frees working space and loading capacity in isolators
- Compatible with vertical and horizontal air flows
- Cleanroom-friendly hardware: air-tight housing and passive cooling prevent particle emission
- Two pressure modes including automatic pump speed reduction alert the operator to reduce the risk of test interruption and minimize the stress on any microorganisms that may be present
- Easy to clean and resistant to gas decontamination in isolators
- The ergonomic shape of the pump housing allows for easy tube loading with no risk of pinching which can lead to test interruption
- Adjustable bottle holder height and tiltable display for perfect screen visibility
- Buttons designed to be operated with isolator gloves
- Clear user interface displayed on a 11 cm (4.3 in.) color LCD screen
- Choice of operating language (Simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian or Turkish)
- Test method library: store up to 250 filtration protocols and follow them step-by-step on the screen
- The automatic pump head closure ensures quick and easy tube placement, as well as reliable splitting of the liquid sample
- Highly precise timer function: small volumes are sampled with high accuracy
Designed to Fit Your Testing Environment
Steritest™ pumps and accessories are designed to answer the challenges of usage in laminar flow hoods, isolators and
Test Reproducibility with Our Software
The dedicated Steritest™ Symbio software
allows easy creation and management of test methods and simplified synchronization. Operators are given step-by-step assistance throughout the testing procedure.
Comprehensive Services to Meet Regulatory Compliance
Our service experts help to ensure compliance with a comprehensive range of first-class professional services, such as installation & training, validation protocols and IQ/OQ services.
for a more information
What Generation is Your Sterility Testing Pump?
See for yourself
how you can update your pump – and without the need for table rework if used in an isolator.
Complete Sterility Testing Solutions for Complete Confidence
Discover our full sterility testing portfolio based on over 40 years of experience and expertise