Meet our team at INTERPHEX 2018
April 17-19, at the Javits Center
Meet with our team at Booth #2841 and explore our latest products and services, and our complete portfolio for all stages of the drug manufacturing process, from research to industrial-scale production and quality control.
Our newest technologies will improve productivity, lower risks, reduce costs and ensure safety. Learn how Merck is advancing bioproduction.
Explore what's next at Merck!
Visit the Event Website
Mark your calendar! You don’t want to miss these presentations:
- Formulation and Delivery of Biologics and Complex Small Molecule Compounds - Panel Discussion
April 17, 10: 15 a.m., INTERPHEX LIVE!
Panelist: Jeff Shumway, Associate Director, Formulation & Drug Delivery
- A Molecule’s Journey - Breaking Down Roadblocks to Commercial Success - Navigating through the important considerations necessary to successfully bring a biologic molecule to market
April 17, 10:30 - 11:15 a.m.
Christian Cattaruzza, Director, Strategy & Marketing Development, BioReliance® End-to-End Solutions
- Flexibility without Compromise - A Novel Approach to Single-Use System Design to Increase Speed, Reduce Cost and Enhance Supply Reliability
April 17, 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sara Bell, Senior Marketing Manager, Single-Use Solutions
- Continuous Manufacturing for Biopharm, Visions of an End-to-End Approach - Panel Discussion
April 17, 2:15 - 3:00 p.m.
Panelist: Merrilee Whitney, Head of Next Generation Bioprocessing
- Single-Use Product Recycling: Collaboration & Innovation to Address a Challenging Waste Stream
April 18, 3:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Jacqueline Ignacio, Global Manager, Customer Sustainability Solutions
- Case Study: Capacity Expansion and Conversion to Single-Use BioProcessing at an Existing cGMP CDMO Facility
April 17, 3:30 - 4:15 p.m.
Jerome Pionchon, Engineering Consultant, BioReliance® End-to-End Solutions