Parteck® Functional Excipients
When you design a solid dosage form, there are many factors to consider: the active ingredient, bioavailability enhancement, release kinetics, specific dosage, packaging, shelf life, and more. Our Parteck®
excipients were designed with the formulator’s challenges in mind and are particle optimized for excellent performance in formulation development and manufacture. Backed by the Emprove®
program with its stringent quality control, as well as regulatory support and documentation, Parteck®
excipients help to speed up your approval processes.
- High tablet hardness at low compression forces, providing tablet robustness and rapid disintegration
- High and low API dosages enabled by the unique particle surface
- Specialized excipients for direct compression, wet and dry granulation, film coating, lubrication, and rapid disintegration
Optimized Drug Delivery
- Options for modifying release kinetics, such as orally disintegrating tablets and sustained-release solid oral formulations
- Specialized excipients for different routes of administration, including dry powder inhalation
Specialized excipients that boost the efficacy of your final drug product by enhancing API solubility through the use of polyvinyl alcohol for hot melt extrusion, or a silica drug carrier with a unique surface structure.
To find out more about our Parteck®
product range please visit the links below: