34th Annual Genotoxicity Workshop | Back to previous page
May 13 and 14, 2020
Johns Hopkins University
Montgomery County Campus
9601 - 9605 Medical Center Drive
34th Annual Genotoxicity Workshop
May 13 and 14, 2020 | Johns Hopkins University | Rockville, MD
We hosted a small workshop to educate toxicologists thirty-four years ago. We’re proud that the annual event has become one of the most sought-after educational workshops. This year’s workshop will include Duplex Sequencing™ technology scientific presentations.
This workshop will cover the regulations and assays and provide clarity on requirements for every type of product development and focus on gaining regulatory approval. The workshop features assay demonstrations, in-depth presentations by recognized experts and a facility tour.
- Assay discussions on the theoretical basis for each test system
- Protocol design, assay limitations, data interpretation
- Real life case studies
- Screening/non-GLP versions, GLP regulatory-approved assays and follow-up assays to resolve in vitro positives
Innovation and the Latest Assay Designs
- Novel designs for the study of mechanism and mode of action
- Designs of follow-up assays to rescue positive results
- Merck screening paradigms: in silico (QSAR) analysis, high-throughput screening assays, predictive screening assays, and more
Who Should Attend
Ideal for anyone involved in product development. Those with less experience will appreciate the thorough investigation of every assay and the regulations those assays support. Experienced attendees will learn about the latest techniques in genotoxicity assessment.
- Course materials
- Certificate of completion with CE credits