PureFlex™ Film Technology
PureFlex™ Single-use process container films are flexible, robust and chemical resistant materials used in the construction of our single-use process containers, including Mobius® assemblies and NovaSeptum® sterile sampling products.
Single-use containers made with PureFlex™ films
are employed throughout the biopharmaceutical production process and are free of animal derived components.
PureFlex™ Plus Film
For particularly demanding applications often encountered in large volume operations (>500L), the additional robustness of PureFlex™ Plus film may be required to assure single-use process container integrity. This film is also suitable for use throughout the manufacturing process.
- Fluid contact material: Made of ultra low-density polyethylene (ULDPE), which is identical to PureFlex™ film and maintains the same extractables profile.
- Gas barrier: Made of polyethylene vinyl alcohol-copolymers (EVOH), which is identical to PureFlex™ film and maintains the same gas barrier properties.
- Outer layers: Constructed of a linear low density polyethlene (LLDPE) that increases the film's resistance to leak formation through abrasion, puncture, stretching, and tearing.
Click image to enlarge.
PureFlex™ is a high- purity, medical grade, monolayer, coextruded film designed to provide strength, flexibility (with maximum resistance to flex-crack), excellent gas barrier performance and inert contact.
- Fluid contact material: Made of ultra low-density polyethylene (ULDPE)
- Gas barrier: Made of polyethylene vinyl alcohol-copolymers (EVOH)
- Outer layers: Made of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and ULDPE. This product complies with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulation 21 CFR 177.1520