Lab Water Solutions
Merck has developed a range of solutions adapted to the needs of scientists performing ICP-OES. Below you will find links to the main solutions proposed for ICP-OES applications:
The choice of an appropriate ultrapure water solution for ICP-OES applications will depend on many factors:
- The analytical method
- How much water is going to be used in the method you developed?
- The detection limits of the method
- The need for water system validation (or not)
- The feed water source available in your laboratory
- The daily pure & ultrapure water volume usage in your laboratory
- The space available
- The on-line monitoring method(s) that you require to ensure that the water quality remains within specifications
- The other applications which may require ultrapure water in your laboratory
- The possible evolution of your laboratory applications
Therefore, to make the best choice of an ultrapure water solution for your ICP-OES application, contact us.
Our Application Specialists and our team of scientists will help you making the most appropriate choice taking these parameters as well as others in consideration.