Choosing the right membrane is critical to the success of the liquid sterile filtration within your process. You must be sure to choose the right pore size, media material, and membrane specifications in order to optimize your yields, process economics and product viability. Merck understands your complex needs and processes and offers a wide range of membrane options to fit your specifications.
- Durapore® hydrophilic polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) membranes provide high sterility assurance, low extractables, high capacity and throughput, and superior robustness. Our PVDF membrane comes in a wide range of pore sizes to fit your filtration needs and offers broad chemical compatibility.
- Millipore Express® SHF is a single layer (0.2 um) polyethersulfone (PES) membrane that provides high sterility assurance and extremely high flowrates.
- Millipore Express® SHC is a dual layer (0.5/0.2 um) polyethersulfone (PES) membrane which provides high sterility assurance and high capacity.
- Millipore Express® SHR is a 0.1 um single layer (0.1 um) polyethersulfone (PES) membrane that provides high flowrates for superior process efficiency and economy.
- Millipore Express® SHR with Prefilter is a dual layer (0.5/0.1 um) polyethersulfone (PES) membrane that provides high flowrates and high capacity.