Solvent Resistant Stirred Cells are constructed from stainless steel and borosilicate glass. It is designed to offer a rapid and efficient method for concentrating or desalting samples of up to 300 mL under high pressure. For applications requiring compatibility with solvents, stirred cells are available in two sizes.
Order Solvent-resistant Stirred Cells
- Borosilicate glass cylinder and PTFE components for broad compatibility
- Autoclavable with membrane in place
- Top plate opening provides access to contents without dismantling
- Few components - easy to clean and assemble
- For 47 or 76 mm disc filters
*Certain aldehydes, ketones (e.g., acetone) and aliphatic ethers/ esters may reduce the life of the fluorocarbon O-rings. Please contact technical support for more information.
- Removal or concentration of macrosolutes
- Removal or exchange of buffers, solvents and microsolutes